DLC CLOUD is the latest cloud service provided by the Data Logistics Center. It is the only hybrid carrier-neutral wholesale cloud services platform in Lithuania.
Advantages of Cloud platform:
- Servers are hosted in Tier III and Tier II data centers, which ensures reliability and stability;
- VMware virtualization;
- Latest Dell servers with 2nd generation Intel®Xeon® scalable processors;
- Datacenter-Intel SSD discs;
- Each server is connected by double 40G links;
- Hyperconverge architecture is used;
- Data is copied to four locations in the same data center, DR copy is made to another data center and backup copies are made to a third data center;
- Expanded network capacity;
- Convenient management of resources;
- Flexible pricing of resources;
- Additional services: automatic management of server resources/automated operations with servers.
Expanded network capacity:
- Isolation of customers’ networks using VXLAN technology;
- Direct connection to AWS, Microsoft and Google networks;
- Internet exchange points: LITIX, DE-CIX, AMS-IX, etc.;
- Connection of partner network to
- Connection of customer’s network to DCL Cloud using dedicated lines
- Network load balancers.
Convenient management of Cloud resources:
- Possibility to create virtual server from OVA image;
- Global CDN network;
- User management and access rights management;
- Convenient management of virtual servers for customers;
- Addition/removal of CPU/RAM resources;
- Addition of disc space or additional discs;
- Addition/removal of network interface card;
- Management of IP subnets;
- Firewall management;
- Detailed reports on the use of network, CPU, RAM and disc.
We offer highly flexible payment options for our customers. Customers can choose a single payment method or combine several methods to achieve the optimal price for their company.